This MOLLE X2R shingle is constructed with durable
1000D Cordura® laminate, shock cord and
injection-molded, polymer brackets and will
keep up to six rifle magazines secure and readily
available. The pouches are permanently secured
to a laser-cut laminate base, ensuring easy and
stable mounting on any PALS platform, such as
vests, plate carriers and battle belts. Each pouch
can hold almost any combination of rifle
magazines, HSGI® Shot Shell Trays, flashbangs
and other similarly sized items.
Triple X2R Taco® Pouch Features:
- Securely hold an infinite combination of 6 mags.
- 6 USGI, HK, PMAG, ARC, FAL, AK 30/ 40, LR20 and M14 magazines are all held securely and deployed easily and silently on demand.
- Made of 1000D Cordura™, an injection molded polymer and shock cord.
- The pouch both maintain a positive, adjustable grip of the mag and do not require any other securing systems unless desired.
- Webbing tabs are sewn in on the top for use of "over the top" bungee retainers (not included).
- Additional loop Velcro® is sewn in the inside of the rifle pouch if the user wishes to utilize adhesive backed hook Velcro® on his magazine body for added security.
- M.O.L.L.E. Compatible
- HSG Clips™ Included.
- Exterior Dimensions: L 10" x W 1.75" x H 5"
- Weight: .85 lbs.
- Covered by HSGI's® Lifetime Warranty.
- Model: 45X2RO
- Made in U.S.A.