This garment is constructed from patented Advanced Protective Fabric™
(APF). APF characteristics include fire resistant (garment will self
extinguish once the source of ignition is removed - certified as
non-melt and non-drip) advanced moisture management (APF scored a very
high 1855 on moisture vapor transfer testing - comparable to Under
Armour®'s Heat Gear), anti-odor/anti-microbial (X-Static technology
dramaticallly reduces the body odor and destroys a wide variety of
harmful bacteria including Corynebacterium diphtheriae, Pseudomonas
aeruginosa, Klebsiella pneumoniae and Staphylococcus aureus) and is
anti-static (the fabric can take a 5,000 volt charge and decay it to 500
volts in .01 second and enhancing its safety in explosive, fuel rich
and sensitive electronic environments.) Fire Resistant Operational Gear "F.R.O.G." Lightweight Shirt Features:
Component Materials (FR treated):
- Fire-Resistant Construction. Garment will self-extinguish once the source of ignition is removed – certified as non-melt and non-drip.
- Moisture Management. APF scored a very high 1855 on Moisture Vapor Transfer Rate testing – comparable to Under Armour®’s Heat Gear.
- Anti-Oder. X-Static technology dramatically reduces the warrior’s body odor and
destroys a wide variety of harmful bacteria including Corynebacterium
Diphtheriae, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Klebsiella Pneumoniae and
Staphylococcus Aureus. This technology is effective for the life of the
- Anti-Static. The fabric can take a 5,000 volt charge and decay it to 500 volts in .01
second – enhancing the wearer’s safety in explosive, fuel-rich
environments and protects equipment in sensitive electronic
- U.V. Protection. The fabric helps protect against prolonged UV radiation exposure from the sun.
- Machine Washable, Tumble Dry
- Color: Sand
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 75% Modacrylic, 10% Spandex, 10% Polyester, 5% X-Static
New With Out Tags