With a large capacity and
separate pocket for hydration bladders, this is the
essential bag for any mission. The M.O.L.L.E. II 3 Day Assault Pack features adjustable shoulder, sternum, and waist straps that offer a stress-free way to carry your gear. Attaching equipment is also a snap with the nylon webbing provided on both sides of the pack. Fastek buckles on
the rear flap and both sides assure you that your gear is secured. The
M.O.L.L.E. II 3 Day Assault Pack is the perfect pack for those long
M.O.L.L.E. II 3 Day Assault Pack Features:
- Made of High Quality Water Resistant Canvas
- Heavy Duty Zippers and Buckles
- Adjustable Shoulder, Sternum, and Waist Straps
- Quick-Release Shoulder Straps
- Bilateral Hydration System Tube Exit Holes
- Internal Padded Plastic Back Support
- Nylon Webbing on Both Sides for Attaching Equipment
- Fastek Buckles on Rear Flap and Both Sides to Secure Load
- Can Be Attached to the M.O.L.L.E. II System with Top Fastek Buckles or Worn
as a Stand Alone Pack
- Main Compartment: Approximately 17"H x 14"W x 6.5"D
- Outer Cargo Pocket: Approximately 12"H x 11"W x 3.5"D
- Approximate Size: 20" x 12" x 7"
- Approximately 1850 Cubic Inches of Space
- Carrying Weight: 4lbs
M.O.L.L.E. - Modular Lightweight Load Carrying EquipmentBe sure to check out the M.O.L.L.E. accessories Fort Bragg Surplus has to offer!
Prior Issued, Great physical condition. Aesthetically the packs obviously look well used.