M.O.L.L.E. 4000 Airborne Rucksack Backpack Features:
- Brown Frame (Multi Cam/OCP)
- Enhanced Shoulder Straps and Heat Molded Waist Belt for Greater Comfort and Durability
- Availble with Jump Harness
- Barrel Lock Drawstring Closure with Quick Release Fastex Buckles
- Large Map Pocket Under Top Flap
- Permanently affixed to the MOLLE 4K main bag are 6 outer compartments.
- Drag Handle
- Compression Straps and Shoulder Straps with Quick-Ditch Buckles
- Padded Adjustable Waist Belt with Extra Large Back Support
- M.O.L.L.E. Webbing on Front and Sides
- Made of Water Repellent Denier Cordura
- Approximate Weight w/Frame 9.5 lbs.
- Genuine Military Issue
- Made in the U.S.A.
- The Army has distributed about 6,000 MOLLE 4000 rucksacks to the 82nd.
- Named the M.O.L.L.E 4000 becasue of it's cubic inches load volume
- Gen IV Frame
- Made From a New Polymer for Superior Field Durability
- Lightweight (2.2 lbs)
- Designed with an Innovative Rib Configuration that Allows the Frame
to Flex Around the User's Body for Load bearing Comfort and Increased
Range of Motion (With or Without Body Armor), Yet is Rigid Enough to be
Stable While Supporting as Much as 200 lbs.
- Numerous Attachment Points as Well as 8 Built In Jam Cleats
- Impact Resistant - Capable of Surviving 32 fps Impacts with Concrete