The LiteFighter® 1 is a unique lightweight, multi-season, individual shelter system that can be used both on the ground as an individual waterproof tent and on A standard issue US military cot as A bug-proof bed net. The LiteFighter 1 has successfully protected thousands of Warfighters during CONUS Field Training, Emergency Response Missions, and while deployed to multiple hot spots around the world. This tent is also ideal for avid outdoorsmen who want Military Grade Shelter and Protection. With five possible configurations, the LiteFighter 1 is the most versatile individual tent in the market!
Deploy this 3-season army tent on the ground as a lightweight, back packable freestanding tactical tent (with or without rainfly). You can also attach this pop-up tent to any military cot for a secured bug-proof Bed net. Attach the rainfly onto the cot mounted system to allow for additional privacy and protection.
The system includes: 70D inner tent, 30D rainfly cover, all-in-one pole frame, 6 ground stakes, accessory kit (fabric repair patches, tent pole repair splint, 4 tent guy-outs w/molded tensioners, waterproof visual user guide, accessory kit bag), tent carry case.
The LiteFighter 1 Features:
- NSN 8340-01-628-8864
- 8 POSSIBLE CONFIGURATIONS
- CAPACITY - 1 Person
- NUMBER OF DOORS - 2
- PATROL WEIGHT - 4.2 lbs
- TENT DIMENSIONS - See Diagram
- VESTIBULE AREA - 21 sq ft
- FRAME DESCRIPTION - Pressfit with All Weather Shock Cord
- PACKED SIZE - 16" x 6" in diameter
- INCLUDES: Tent, Rain fly, Aluminum Press Fit Poles, Stakes, Carry Sack, Repair Kit, 4 Tent Guy Outs with Molded Tensioners, Waterproof User Guide.
- COLOR: Compression Sack Multicam/OCP, Tent Coyote Brown
- Optional items: 70D waterproof ground sheet (required for Hasty-Hooch configuration), windbreaker, and camouflage netting for tactical scout hide-site.