The LWH provides protection in various
operating environments from fragmentation and 9mm small arms
projectiles. The LWH retains the PASGT design but makes use of lighter materials made available by new technologies. The LWH is approximately 3 to 6 ounces lighter than the PASGT, depending on helmet size. The chin/ nape retention system makes the LWH 7 times more stable than the PASGT so it won't rock back and forth or fall off.
USMC Lightweight Ballistic Protective Helmet
- Kevlar Ballistic Protective Shell
- Class Level IIIA Ballistic Protection
- Pad Suspension System Identical to the ACH Helmet
- 4-Point Chin/Nape Retention System
- Replaces the PASGT Helmet
- Made in U.S.A.
- All Pads and Straps have been Cleaned,Disinfected or Replaced with New
Prior Issued, Excellent Condition O.D. Green
New: Coyote Brown