Shell Layer: A waterproof barrier designed to be worn over
other levels in moderate to cold wet conditions alternating between
freezing and thawing.
NOTE: SIZING RUNS SLIGHTLY LARGER TO ACCOMMODATE LAYERING UNDERNEARTH
The GEN III Extreme Wet/Cold Weather Jacket and Trousers are designed
for use in moderate to cold wet conditions as a hard shell layer
combined with other base and insulative layers.
Constructed with two-layer waterproof material and seam-sealed throughout, the
Jacket and Trousers provide an outstanding light-weight, completely
waterproof, windproof and breathable level of protection against the
elements with 50% less bulk than previous systems. Level VI also
incorporates near infrared signature reduction technology further
enhancing soldier survivability.
GEN III Extreme Cold / Wet Weather Rain Pants Features:
- Durable Ripstop Nylon
- 3 Layer Wind Proof, Water Proof, Breathable Material
- Taped Seams
- Fly Slide Fastener
- Two Pass Through Pockets with Velcro Type Flaps for Water Protection
3/4 Leg (Starting from the Bottom) Side Zippers with a Velcro Type Flap Cover for Easy Access When Donning Over Other Layers or Boots
- Elastic Cuffs with a Strap for Adjustability
- Waist has an Elastic Cord with Barrel Locks for Adjustability, Belt Loops and Provisions for Suspenders
- Lightweight, Easy to Pack
- Level VI Extreme Wet/Cold Weather
- Color: Multi Cam/OCP
- Genuine U.S. Military Issue
- Made in the U.S.A.
New with Tags or Like New, Excellent Condition