Base Layer: Worn next to skin by itself or in
conjunction with other levels for added insulation and to aid in the
transfer of moisture.
The GEN III Mid-Weight Shirt and Drawers provide light insulation in mild climates and serve as a base layer in cold climates.
Constructed with Polartec® Power Dry® grid material, this layer
provides extra warmth in cooler conditions but still wicks moisture away
and dries fast. The material offers stretch for increased comfort and
is lighter weight with less bulk than previous systems.
GEN III Cold Weather Mid-Weight Drawers Features:
- Polartec Power Dry Grid Material
- Highly Breathable, Fast Drying Next-to-Skin Level
- Provides Extra Warmth and Stays Dry in Cool Weather
- Moisture Wicking for Evaporative Cooling in Mild Climates
- Reduced Chaffing and Increased Comfort During Movement
- Elastic Waistband and Access Fly
- Level 2 ECWCS - Extended/Extreme Cold Weather Clothing System
- Significantly Lighter with Less Bulk than Previous Generation ECWCS
- Color: Desert Sand or Coyote Brown
New with and New without Tags