Base Layer: Worn next to skin by itself or in
conjunction with other levels for added insulation and to aid in the
transfer of moisture.
The GEN III Light-Weight Undershirt and Drawers are designed to wick moisture and to provide protection from the elements.
Constructed Silkweight material, this layer
is highly breathable, wicks moisture away from the skin and dries fast,
providing evaporative cooling in warmer weather and insulating in cool
weather – all with less weight and bulk than previous systems.
GEN III Cold Weather Light-Weight Undershirt Features:
- Silkweight Material
- Highly Breathable, Fast Drying Next-to-Skin Level
- Insulates and Stays Dry in Cool Weather
- Thumb Holes aid in Donning Multiple Levels
- Reduced Chaffing and Increased Comfort During Movement
- Contoured Long Tail for Additional Protection from the Elements
- Level 1 ECWCS - Extended/Extreme Cold Weather Clothing System
- Significantly Lighter with Less Bulk than Previous Generation ECWCS
- Made in U.S.A.