Primary Insulation Layer: Worn underneath shell layers or worn as an outer garment in cool conditions.
The GEN III High-Loft Fleece Jacket is the primary insulation layer for use in moderate to cold conditions.
Constructed with Polartec Thermal Pro material the insulation on
the Level III Jacket creates air pockets that trap air and retain body
heat providing outstanding warmth without weight. With excellent
breathability, the Level III jacket dries quickly with increased warmth
while maintaining lower bulk and increased durability than previous
GEN III Cold Weather Fleece Jacket Features:
- Polartec Thermal Pro Material Traps Air and Retains Body Heat
- Nylon Reinforcements at the Collar, Shoulders and Elbows
- Zipper Front and Cord Pull
- Stretch-Grid Fleece Side Panels adds Comfort and Breathability
- High Collar with Full Zipper-Front and Wind Protection
- Two Internal Chest Pockets and Two Outer Side Pockets
- Ragland Sleeve for Better Range of Motion
- Elastic Sleeve Cuffs
- Low Bulk with Increased Durability
- VELCRO® brand fasteners for affixing name, rank and insignia
- Increased Warmth with Significantly Less Weight than
Previous Generation ECWCS
- Level 3 ECWCS - Extended/Extreme Cold Weather Clothing System
- Color: Tan
Fort Bragg Surplus has unbelievably low prices on the GEN III Extreme Cold Weather Clothing System!
New $49.99 and Prior Issued $39.99