The waterproof, moisture-vapor-permeable parka is a component of the Extended Cold Weather Clothing System (ECWCS). Heated seam seal tape waterproofs all stitched seams. The Parka design incorporates the following features: Two-way closure front entry; draw cord closing hood; slide fastener underarm openings; fastener tape adjustable wrist tabs; elasticized wind skirt bottom; map pockets with fastener tape closures.
2nd Generation ECWCS parka is a soft and quiet outerwear garment constructed of durably waterproof GORE-TEX® fabric and membrane. Updated features include roll’n’stow hood and moisture-wicking barriers at hems and cuffs. The parka provides protection against wind and sand. Contains NIR technology to reduce detection by NVGs.
The GORE-TEX® fabric used in ECWCS garments combines a nylon outer material, a waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane, and a nylon liner. It not only keeps out water, it’s engineered to remain durably waterproof even after exposure to contaminants such as DEET, and other petroleums, oils, and lubricants. So it lasts longer.
GEN II Cold Weather Parka Features:
- 3-Layer Waterproof, Windproof and Breathable GORE-TEX
- Softer and Quieter than First Gen ECWCS
- Durable Taped Seams with GORE-TEX Tape
- Roll-n-Stow Hood
- Moisture Wicking Barriers at Cuffs and Hemmed Bottom
- Heavy Duty 330-Denier Cordura Nylon Elbow Reinforcement
- Cargo Pockets with Hand Warmers am to bottom sleeve along the underarm.
- Color: Universal Camouflage
- Made in U.S.A.
CONDITION: Prior Issued / Excellent Condition