These military issue Chemlights™ provide hours of illumination in any safety, industrial, or operational application. Chemlights™ are waterproof, non-flammable, non-sparking, and nontoxic which makes them useful in hazardous situations where sparks or flame could cause an explosion. Made exclusively to military specifications in the US and Europe, Chemlights™ are deployed everywhere around the world. Chemlights are non-toxic, non-flammable sources of light. Provides 360 degrees of illumination. Designed for emergency, safety, and signaling use. They provide safe, effective lighting without head, sparks, or flame. Compact size for easy portability. Chemiluminescent substance is non-toxic and plastic body is phthalate free for safety. Lightstick is waterproof.
Duration is determined by the chemistry of the formulation. Brightness is affected by temperature: the warmer the temperature, the brighter the light will appear. All sticks are tested at a temperature of 72 degrees F to determine the illumination duration. Viewing distance can be affected by temperature, moisture, and other elements. Exposure to direct sunlight can reduce shelf life and effectiveness. Made in the USA.
Cyalume ChemLights Features:
- Overall Length: 6"
- Genuine Military Issue
- Up to 12 Hours of Illumination Depending on Color
- Phthalate Free
- Safe, Instant Light for: Minefield Operations, Refueling, Helicopter Landing,, Cargo Drops, Covert Operations, Building Searches, Amphibious Assaults, Emergency Evacuations, Signaling, Route Marking, Medical Triage, Traffic Control, and Much More.
- Made in U.S.A. By LC Industries
- Green 12 Hour Illumination
- Red 12 Hour Illumination
- Blue 8 Hour Illumination
- White 30 Minute Illumination