The Benchmade Model 8 Hook/Safety Cutter is a
quick deployment tool for saving lives! Benchmade's unrivaled quick
cutting power goes through seat belts, cords, wire and more. The longer
handle enables great leverage and reach. This model features a carbide
glass breaker tip and includes a nylon carry sheath. The 8 Hook is part
of the Army M-9 Medical bag and Army CLS Kits, a testament to the
quality of this tool.
Benchmade Model 8 Hook/Safety Cutter Features:
- Overall Length: 6.50"
- Blade Length: 0.50"
- Blade Material/Hardness: 440C Stainless Steel/58-60HRC
- Coyote Brown or Black Nylon Webbing Pouch with Hook and Loop Closure and Retention Band
- Unparalleled Rapid Response Cutting Ability and Safe Deployment Design
- Large Handle Area for Heavy Gloved Grip
- Multiple Carrying Options (M.O.L.L.E. Compatible Clip Included)
- Made in USA